Healthy Banana Bread
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 1785 kcal
Ingredients for Healthy Banana Bread
- › Almonds ( 20 grams )
- › Whey protein - 3 scoops ( I've used cookies and cream flavour by Ultimate Nutrition, gives an amazing taste )
- › 2 whole eggs
- › Whole wheat flour - 80 grams
- › Banana - 310 grams
- › Butter - 30 grams
- › Milk - 100 ml
- › Oats flour - 70 gram
- › Baking soda - 0.5 teaspoon
- › Baking powder - 0.5 teaspoon
1. Mix all the dry ingredients like wheat flour, oats flour, whey protein, baking soda, baking powder and chopped almonds together in one container.
2. Mix all the wet ingredients like eggs, banana, butter and milk in another container.
3. Preheat the oven to around 200 °C Put the contents of the wet mixture bowl in the dry mixture bowl and mix it nicely ( don't let it rest as the baking soda and powder have activated ) Immediately take a cake tin, bread mould or silicone mould and fill it with the batter. Put the mould into the oven and leave it in for around 15-20 minutes at 200 ° C. Take a knife and poke the centre to see if the knife comes out clean, if it's still wet then let it sit for another 10 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!