Healthy and protein filled bhindi
• By Ambarish Roy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 498 kcal
Ingredients for Healthy and protein filled bhindi
- › 1 onion (finely chopped) 1 potato (chopped into small pieces) 340 gms bhindi (chopped in small pieces) 94 gms paneer
1. Heat a pan and add 20 gms of oil / ghee. Add washed and cut veggies to it and let it cook for sometime. once you see that the onion, potato and Bhind has been cooked well for 15 mins in low flame it's time to move to next step. Ensure that they they are so well fried that the slime/mucliage is completely removed from bhindi. thus is the time that moisture has been removed. Add 1/2 t-spoon of the following - Dhaniya powder (coriander) + zeera powder (cumin) + haldi powder (turmeric) + chilli powder (kashmiri) + pepper powder (optional) cook on high flame while stirring for 5 mins. now add paneer. Cook on low flame for 5 mins with lid on. . Finally garnish with garam masala powder on top.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!