Healthiest red velvet cupcakes
• By Jinal Shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:25 Minutes 69 kcal
Ingredients for Healthiest red velvet cupcakes
- › 3 Medium over ripe banana
- › 1 medium sized beetroot
- › 1 small carrot
- › 10 ml virgin olive oil (or any oil)
- › 40 ml skim milk
- › 1 teaspoon curd
- › 1 pinch baking soda
- › 1 pinch baking powder
- › 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1. Grate carrots and beetroot, smash bananas and mix together. (Riper the banana , sweeter the pancakes). Add milk, oil, curd, baking soda and baking powder. Mix all together with spoon. now slowly add wheat flour till the battery reaches pourable consistency. Wheat flour is added as a binder so add enough to make pourable consistency but not so much that it gardens the pancake. Put batter in silicon cupcake moulds and microwave on high for 6-7 mins. Once the cupcake leaves sides of the mould and easily comes out, cup cakes are ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!