health packed chicken
• By namnam
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
40:00 Minutes 574 kcal
Ingredients for health packed chicken
- › Chicken 200gms
- › Dal 1 cup
- › 1 bunch spinach
- › Kasuri methi 2tbsp
- › Salt
- › Haldi
- › 2 slit GREEN CHILLIES
- › Jeera powder
- › Coriander powder
- › 1 onion
- › 1 tomato
1. 1. Fry onions and chillies in pan, add salt and haldi and toss in your tomatoes once the onions have started to become translucent
2. Mix well, once the tomatoes have started to disintegrate; add coriander powder, jeera powder and a cup of dal
3. Add water; lesser than half a cup, cover the lid and let the dal cook on medium flame for 10 minutes
4. Remove lid and add in your chicken breast. Stir well and wait for all the water to evaporate.
5. Once the chicken is nearly cooked, add spinach and kasuri methi.
6. Allow spinach to cook, check to see if chicken is cooked and if it is then you’re done! Super easy and packed with health and flavour. Remember guys the two ingredients that add the flavour punch are methi and green chillies! They’re a MUST!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!