Hawa Hawaiian Soya
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 465 kcal
Ingredients for Hawa Hawaiian Soya
- › Soya chunks 60g
- › Chopped Pineapple 50g
- › Chopped Bell pepper 50g
- › Cheese 50g
- › Butter 5g
- › Gelatin
- › Oregano
- › Red Chili 🌶
- › Chili flakes
- › Salt
- › Sweetener
- › Mint leaves
- › Parsley
- › Jalapeño
1. In a pan take pineapple and bell pepper with sweetener as per taste, and little water cook it till it becomes soft. Let it cool down then put in blender add couple of mint leaves and blend with 50ml water. Strain out the juice and keep the pulp aside. Put the juice in a pan bring it to boil then add gelatin and cook till it becomes like jelly. Immediately transfer it to mold and let it set. Once it sets add 25g grated cheese and put it in fridge to set it further
2. In a pot take water add salt, oregano, chili flakes and soya and boil for 10 to 15 minutes. Drain out the water. Then put the soya chunks in a cloth and squeeze out the water as much as water you can then put them in air fryer and dry them out keeping it in minimum temperature for 20 minutes or so. Then put it in grinder along with the pulp and chill grind it.
3. Now take a pan add butter add the soya mixture, oregano, chili flakes and salt if needed. Cook till water dries off completely then add 25g cheese and cook further for couple of minutes.
4. In a plate put the soya mixture then put the jelly and garnish with parsley and jalapeño..,
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!