hassle back eggs and tomato vermicelli
• By Ankita Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 271 kcal
Ingredients for hassle back eggs and tomato vermicelli
- › Boiled and peeled off eggs 2
- › Wheat vermicelli 30 grams
- › Tomatoes 50 grams
- › Onion 1 about 30 grams ( small)
- › Curry leaves and spices
- › Olive oil 10 ml
- › Chopped veggies like cabbage , capsicum, carrot , green beans etc about 100 grams
- › 5g grated ginger garlic
1. Heat a pan and dry roast the vermicelli till golden in colour ( for 2 minutes)
2. Now take out the vermicelli in a bowl and in the same pan heat 5 ml of olive or coconut oil
3. Add curry leaves (3-4 leaves) , then fine chopped onions, ginger garlic paste and sauté for 30 seconds . Now add all the veggies (except tomatoes), salt , red chilli powder and 10 grams of sambhar masala.
4. Cook for 2 minutes and add chopped tomatoes , cover and cook for a minute. Now add 1 cup water and let it boil. Then add vermicelli, stir and cover and cook for another 2 minutes on medium flame.
5. Now put even and parlell slits on eggs carefully, leave it intact completely at the bottom as shown in picture above .
6. Take remaining 5 ml of olive oil, add Italian seasoning, crushed pepper , salt and mix well . Drizzle in eggs and enjoy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!