• By Manasa
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 514 kcal
Ingredients for Haryali chicken
- › Mint leaves hand full
- › Coriander hand full
- › Chillies 10
- › 1 onion
- › Curd 75 gm
- › Pepper powder
- › Methi leaves
- › Butter 25gm
- › Ghee 10gm
- › Salt for taste
- › Ginger garlic paste
- › Cumin powder half spoon
- › Garam masala powder half spoon
- › Chicken 100gms
1. First step - Grind coriander , mint leaves , chillies and curd in jar
2. Take a pan and add 1 tbs of ghee , onions and ginger garlic paste and sauté.
3. Add chicken , salt for taste , cumin powder and garam masala powder and mix it well and cook for 10 mins
4. Add the grinded paste and add water if needed and let it cook for 15 mins
5. Add butter , crushed methi leaves and pepper powder as per the taste and cook until the chicken is done .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!