Hariyali Fish Tikka
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 292 kcal
Ingredients for Hariyali Fish Tikka
- › 150 g Tilapia fish fillet cut into smaller fillets lengthwise
- › 50 g low fat yoghurt
- › 5 g olive oil
- › Handful of coriander leaves, 4-5 mint leaves, ginger paste, garlic paste, jeera powder, dhania powder, paprika powder
- › Salt to taste
- › Juice of 1 lime
1. Marinate the pieces of fish fillets with the juice of 1 lime and salt to taste
2. In a blender, make a marinade by blending together yoghurt and handful of coriander leaves, 4-5 mint leaves, ginger paste, garlic paste, jeera powder, dhania powder and paprika powder.
3. Marinate the fish with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for min 1 hour.
4. Heat olive oil in a non stick pan on high flame. When the oil is heated, place the fish fillets in the pan..Make sure heat is high. We want a good sear on the fish at first. If the flame is low, the yoghurt will release water. Then lower heat and flip. The fish will take a maximum of 3 mins to cook. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!