Haraa channa with besan+oats Cheela/puda
• By S
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 405 kcal
Ingredients for Haraa channa with besan+oats Cheela/puda
- › Oats (50g)
- › Besan (30g)
- › Green channa (50g)
- › Ghee (5 g)
1. Take pan add 5gm ghee, add hing, jeera, turmeric and then add Green channa ( 50g) , add salt according to taste and saute it well. Now you can cover the lid and leave for 5-6 mins and the steam will soften the channa.
2. Mean while you can grind oats 50g and then add 30g besan to it, add salt and spices according to your taste and make a paste out of it.
3. Spread the paste on the heated pan/tawa. I used my air fry pan so I didn't used any oil/ghee to bake the chilla hence it was baked with steam.
4. Meanwhile keep checking your channas and close the burner so that steam soaks in well and Voila you're ready to eat your meal. Also the coriander chutney just enhances the flavour.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!