Hara (green) Masala Prawns
• By Naghmana Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 252 kcal
Ingredients for Hara (green) Masala Prawns
- › 1 kg raw peeled, de-veined prawn meat 3 thick bunches fresh coriander 6 small cloves garlic crushed 5 Green chilies (add more if desired) 1 tsp salt 1 tsp ground black pepper 4 Tbs olive Oil
1. 1. Add coriander, garlic, chilies, salt and 1 tsp oil into blender. 2. Blend until the mixture is the consistency of paste and smooth in texture. Tip add some water if the mixture is difficult to blend 3. Transfer the "masala" mixture and "bhoon" with 3TBS oil 4. Cook masala mixture until the oil separates from Masala 5. Add prawns in a stir fry on high heat for 15mins - please do not overcook your prawns as they will become rubbery in texture 6. Serve with fresh hot naan, or rice or on their own. TIP : Try this recipe with chicken or any white fleshed fish
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!