Hara Bhara Low-Carb Kebabs
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 1527 kcal
Ingredients for Hara Bhara Low-Carb Kebabs
- › Butter: 70 gm
- › Spinach puree: 350 gm
- › Paneer: 150 gm
- › Coarse almond flour: 70 gm
- › Green capsicum: 25 gm
- › Garlic paste: 5 gm
- › Ginger chilli paste: 5 gm
- › Spring onion: 2 stalks
- › Coriander leaves, finely chopped: 10 gm
- › Coriander powder: 10 gm
- › Salt: As per taste
- › Butter: 15 gm
1. 1. Mix all the ingredients and take small portions which need to be shaped like tikkis.
2. 2. Make all the tikkis and heat the pan. Apply some butter on it and cook tikkis on a slow flame. Flip it after 3-4 minutes when it turns golden brown.
3. 3. When all the tikkis are done on both sides, place them on a plate.
4. 4. Serve it hot with chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!