Haldi Badam Doodh ( Turmeric Almond Milk)
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:01 Minutes 156 kcal
Ingredients for Haldi Badam Doodh ( Turmeric Almond Milk)
- › 200 ml low fat milk
- › 10gm almonds
- › stevia as per taste
- › Turmeric powder as per liking
1. Take milk in a pan. Add turmeric powder. Turn on flame. keep flame low. Keep stirring until milk is heated to desired temperature. pour in a cup. add stevia. add crushed almonds. enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!