Guilt Free Aloo Paratha
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 356 kcal
Ingredients for Guilt Free Aloo Paratha
- › 35 g soya flour / powdered soya chunks
- › 35 g multigrain flour
- › 100 g potato boiled and mashed
- › Salt, chilli, coriander,dry mango and cumin powder as per taste
- › Chopped coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
- › Carom seeds - 1/4 tsp
- › Asafoetida - a pinch
- › Butter - 10g
1. Knead soft dough with flours, carol seeds and asafoetida.Let it rest for 10-15 min
2. Make filling with mashed potato, coriander leaves, salt and spices
3. If you have good chapati making skills then make aloo paratha in usual way
4. But if you are bad at it like me, then roll a thin chapati and spread the filling in half and fold. Use rolling pin to spread it a little more with soft hands.
5. Fry it with butter and enjoy with curd, chutney or pickle.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!