Grilledpaneer #redyellowbellpepper #OTG
• By Manali Das
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 260 kcal
Ingredients for Grilledpaneer #redyellowbellpepper #OTG
- › 100 grams paneer or cottage cheese
- › 1 bell pepper - green, yellow or red (capsicum or shimla mirch)
- › 1 medium sized onion
- › For the marinade: 1) 100 grams hung curd or thick curd or greek yogurt 2) 1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste or crushed ginger-garlic 3) 1 tsp kashmiri red chili powder 4) ½ tsp turmeric powder (haldi) 5) ½ tsp cumin powder (jeera powder) ( optional ) 6) ½ tsp coriander powder (dhaniya powder) ( optional ) 7) 1/4 tsp garam masala powder 8) 1/2 tsp dry mango powder (amchur powder) ( optional ) 9) 1/2 tsp chaat masala 10) ½ teaspoon black pepper powder, 11) ½ tablespoon lemon juice 12) 1/2 tbsp butter 13) salt as required
1. How to prepare recipe: 1) the veggies and paneer: 1) chop the paneer and veggies in square shaped cubes. Notes: 1) For veggies you can use mushrooms, cauliflower, tomatoes, broccoli etc., 2) Adjust the ingredients as per your macros...
2. ) the marinade: 1) In a large bowl, take the curd and whisk it till it becomes smooth 2) add ginger garlic paste and all the spice powders, including salt. 3) whisk / mix the spice powders with the curd. 4) add butter at this stage if you do not want to brush the paneer tikka with the butter later. 5) add the veggies and paneer to the marinade. 6) marinate for atleast 2 hours or more in the refrigerator. 7) remove after 2 hours and bring the marinated paneer and veggies at room temperature. 8) skewer the veggies and paneer alternately on skewers or tooth picks. 9) preheat the oven for 15 minutes at 240 degree celsius. 10) on a rack or a plate arrange the paneer . 11) brush some butter on the veggies and paneer. 12) bake the paneer tikka for 15 to 20 minutes at 240 degree celsius or till the sides of the paneer are golden or slightly charred. baking time will vary from oven to oven. half way through turn the skewers. keep again in the oven and bake till golden. (If you have oven with rotisserie then no need to turn the skewers in between as it will keep rotating auto) 13) arrange the panner tikka on a plate. sprinkle some chaat masala and lemon juice on paneer tikka. 14) serve the yummy panner tikka with mint chutney and onion rings with lemon wedges.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!