Grilled Tawa Chicken
• By Biswadeep Pattnayak
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 581 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled Tawa Chicken
- › Chicken Boneless Breast- 350 gms
- › Ghee- 15 gms
- › Seasoning herbs & spices
- › Salt
- › Black Pepper Powder
- › Chicken Masala
- › Turmeric Powder
- › Red Chilly Powder
- › Garam Masala
- › Coriander Powder
- › Vinegar
1. Marinate chicken boneless breast with chicken masala, turmeric powder, garam masala, black pepper powder, salt, red chilly powder, coriander powder and seasoning herbs and spices. Add 5 gms ghee and mix well. Marinate it for 2 hours atleast.
2. Set a frying pan on low flame with 15 gms of ghee
3. Allow the chicken breast pieces (3 pieces in this case for 350 gms) to settle down into the pan ensuring there is slight gap between each piece so that it can cook well. Cover it with a lid and ensure the flame is simmering throughout the process.
4. Post 15 minutes, turn the chicken pieces upside down and cover the lid again for another 15 minutes. You will find the pan is now filled with water. You have to allow this to settle down and then remove the contents to a plate and help yourself.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!