Grilled Salmon with Avocado lime salsa
• By Nikita Iyer
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 411 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled Salmon with Avocado lime salsa
- › 1. 250g Salmon 2. One medium sized avocado 3. 5g butter 4. 1/4th onion 5. Coriander 6. 1 lemon
- › For the marination: 1. Salt 2. Pepper 3. Paparika/ chilly powder 4. 2 garlic cloves (diced) 5. 2 green chillies (diced)
1. 1. Marinate the salmon with all the spices and squeez half a lemon on it. 2. In a pan, add 5g butter and cook the fish. 5-6 minutes each side.
2. For the salsa: 1. Chop the onion and corainder into small pieces. 2. Cut half the avocado in small cubes or desirable shape. 3. Mix the veggies and squeez the remaining lemon. 4. Use the other half of avocado on the side. 5. Spread the salsa on the salmon and enjoy.
3. * garlic and chilly are optional, as they weren’t part of the recipe. *tomatoes can also be used for the salsa. *calories from avocado are not counted as it falls under “green veggies” mentioned by my mentor.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!