• By Samuel T Rajan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 343 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled Prawns
- › Prawns without shell 200 gms
- › English Veggies 200 gms
- › Butter 7 gms
- › Lemon juice 1 t sp
- › Balsamic Vibegar 1 t sp
- › Garlic 10 gms
- › Chilli flakes, salt, pepper to taste
1. Marinate the prawns for 15 minutes in lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, garlic, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
2. Mean while cut and slice the low carb veggies and blanch them in hot water
3. In a Tawa add the butter and stir fry the prawns until cooked
4. Remove the prawns and use the leftover butter to sauté the vegetable
5. Goes well with cocktail sauce- simply mix a teaspoon of mayonnaise and tomato ketchup each to make a blend..(not part of the mentioned calories)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!