Grilled Potato cheese sandwich.
• By Shikha Kothiyal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 319 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled Potato cheese sandwich.
- › Ingredients are for 1 grilled potatoes cheese sandwich. •Potatoes : 150gm • Onion : 30gm • Green chilli : as per your taste • Salt/turmeric/spices as per your taste. • Bread slice for 1 sandwich : 2 • Cheese slice : 1
1. 1. Take potatoes and boiled them. 2. Peel off the cover and mash the potatoes. 3. Add chopped onion, salt, turmeric or any spices as per your taste. 4. Prepare a mixture for stuffing by mixing above mentioned ingredients. 5. Take 1 bread, apply 1 slice of cheese on this . 6. Take 2nd bread, put the stuffing on it . 7. Keep 1 bread slice over other and place it in grilled sandwich maker (You can apply butter or oil on the surface to prevent it from sticking) 8. Take it out after 40-60 seconds or as per your grilled sandwich maker temperature mechanism.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!