Grilled paneer veg cheese sandwich
• By Debesh Kuanr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 379 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled paneer veg cheese sandwich
- › Brown bread - 2 slices
- › Paneer cubes (small) - 40g
- › Butter - 3g
- › Cheese - 1 slice or 20g grated
- › Onion, tomato, grated carrot, grated Cabbage, sliced cucumber, minced Capsicum in moderate quantity (each around 20g)
- › Ketchup (I have used mustard and tomato sauce). You can choose Mayonnaise of equivalent calories as well.
1. Sprinkle some oil or brush your pan with butter. Let it heat for a minute or so.
2. Add grated carrot, grated Cabbage, minced Capsicum and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add salt and pepper
4. Take the mixture out of the heat and add grated cheese and paneer cubes (small). Mix it well.
5. Apply ketchup on the bread slices.
6. Add handful of mixture on one slice and make a thick bed.
7. Top it with sliced onion, tomato and cucumber.
8. Cover with the other slice and grill it for 2-3 minutes.
9. Cut it as per your preference and serve it hot. You can brush some butter on it if you want to.
10. If you want to carry it for later meals, it will stay firm and we'll packed in Aluminium foil, if grilled and not toasted on a pan. Enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!