Grilled paneer tikka+grilled tomato+honey carrot
• By Kanchan Vishwakarma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 274 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled paneer tikka+grilled tomato+honey carrot
- › Panner
- › Tomato
- › onion
- › green chilli
- › olive oil
- › cumin seed
- › garlic
- › carrot
- › Garam masala
- › red chilli powder
- › honey
1. Honey Glazed Carrot : Take fresh carrots and cut in strips. step 1- take a grill pan, put two three drops of olive oil and place the carrots vertically. step 2- once the carrots starts turning light orange, brush them with honey. step 3- leave it for 5 mins, please do turn all the carrots so that it will equally cooked.
2. Grilled Tomato : step 1- take a tomato and cut into two parts. step 2- put tomatoes in grill pan in a low heat. step 3- turn the tomato upside down and sprinkle some oregano and salt to taste.
3. Gravy for Paneer Tikka : step 1- Take onion, tomato, green chilli, 2 clove of garlic and roughly cut them step2 - Take a pan, put 1/2 tablespoon of oil / ghee once heated up put cumin seeds, garlic, green chilli and let them cook. step 3- Now, put onion and cooked them untill it becomes golden brown. step 4- once onion is cooked put tomato and let them cook for 5 mins step 5 - Now take a grinder and grind all the cooked ingrediants. Step 6- heat the pan and put the gravy , put some red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder, and let them cook for 5 - 6 mins. step 7- Gravy is ready put paneer and serve with fulka or rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!