Grilled Paneer Sandwich
• By Apoorv Baghel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 234 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled Paneer Sandwich
- › 50g paneer
- › 2 slice bread
- › Sliced tomato and herbs/seasoning
1. Cut a thick slice of paneer and put it on a preheated medium hot non stick tawa/pan.
2. Grill 90 sec to 2 mins on each side.
3. Toast the bread on pan and put it on a plate.
4. Grill the sliced tomato on the pan of 1 min on each side.
5. Assemble everything on a plate and serve with desired sauces and seasonings.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!