Grilled Masala Fish
• By Digvijay Thool
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 192 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled Masala Fish
- › Tilapia Fish 250 gms
- › Ginger Garlic Paste 2 teaspoon
- › Tomato Paste Half Cup
- › Coriander Powder 1 Teaspoon
- › Red Chilly Powder Half Teaspoon
- › Salt to Taste
- › Green Chilly and Green Coriander Paste 1 Teaspoon
1. Cut the fish into circular pieces and try to keep it slim as it will cook fast that way
2. Wash the fish properly with salt and vinegar (This takes away the bad odour out of the Fish)
3. Drain out the water of the fish, Take the cut pieces in a bowl
4. Add Ginger Garlic Paste to it, Add Green chilly and Coriander Paste.
5. Add Tomato Paste (Drain out the excess water of the puree)
6. Add Red chilly powder and Salt as per taste.
7. Let the fish marinate for an hour.
8. After an hour, Keep a frying pan on slow flame. Keep a silver foil on the pan, I usually kept two foil sheets so as to avoid sticking of fish to the foil
9. Keep the fish pieces on the foil and cover the fish inside the foil. Make holes on the foil to allow circulation.
10. Cook each side for 5-6 mins and serve hot with Green Coriander and Chilly Chutney
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!