Grilled Fish Tacos
• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 447 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled Fish Tacos
- › 100 gm of Salmon Fillet
- › 2 Garlic cloves
- › 50 gm Greek Yoghurt
- › 50 gm Tomatoes deseeded and chopped
- › 50 gm Red Onion finely chopped
- › 1/2 Avocado
- › 2 tsp Cumin powder
- › 1 tsp Chilly powder
- › 1 tsp pepper powder
- › Salt as needed
- › 10 gm Oil (Olive prefer)
- › 2 tsp lemon juice
- › 80 gm Roman Lettuces chopped
1. Marinate the Fish fillets using olive oil, salt, chilly powder and cumin.
2. Grilll the marinated fish in an oven at 150 degrees for 10-15 mins.
3. While the fish is grilling prepare a blend of salt , yoghurt & garlic cloves.
4. Mix together the prepared yogurt dressing along with onion, tomatoes, lemon juice & lettuces in a bowl.
5. In a blender take the peeled & stoned avocado along with pepper & salt. Blen & voila your homemade guacamole is ready.
6. To plate the dish you could use store bought corn tacos. In the picture I have used homemade wheat flour tortillas. Macros for these are not included. Layer the tacos/ tortillas with some homemade gucamole, yoghurt salad and then the grilled fish chunks. You are now all set for your Taco night.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!