Grilled fish in phulka wrap
• By Dr Prajakta Jadhav
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 401 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled fish in phulka wrap
- › Fish - 200 g
- › Wheat - For making roti - -60 g
- › Marination - Garlic, Chilly powder, Cumin, coriander powder
- › Lemon - 1
- › Salt - as per taste
- › Oil - 10 g
- › Salad - of you choice
- › Mint coriander chutney (A per your choice)
1. Marinate fish for 30 mins atleast. Use OTG to grill the fish.
2. Make 2 rotis the way you make usually. Try to make it thin for rolls.
3. Chop salad of your choice
4. Make Mint coriander chutney
5. Assemble all of the above ingredients. Tada! Enjoy this delicious dish in less than 40 mins!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!