grilled corn sandwich
• By Ana
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:50 Minutes 202 kcal
Ingredients for grilled corn sandwich
- › boiled corns 1 cup
- › diced cottage cheese 1/2 cup
- › bread slices
- › cheese slices 2
- › salt 1 pinch
- › black pepper powder 2 pinches
- › olive oil 2 tsp
1. saute corns and cottage cheese in a pan with olive oil and add salt and black pepper powder.
2. place the mixture on the bread slices and put cheese and the put the other slice of bread on the top.
3. grill the sandwich for 5 mins and serve immediately.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!