Grilled chicken with tossed veggies
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 321 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled chicken with tossed veggies
- › 20gm apple cider vinegar
- › 3gm olive oil
- › 100gm chicken
- › 100 gm beet root
- › 50gm hung curd
- › 25gm onion
- › 50gm tomato
- › 85gm cucumber
- › 100gm capsicum
- › 60gm red cabbage
1. In a bowl, mix salt, pepper, lime juice & chicken masala to chicken. Keep it for 5mins and grill it in pan or microven with oil.
2. Chop all vegetables and add apple cider vinegar to it and let it rest for 30mins. Toss them well.
3. Now in a bowl, add all the vegetables and chicken. Toss them well with salt, black pepper powder and add dried herbs like oregano/thyme/rosemary (optional).
4. Add the hung curd on the top and u can also add tabasco sauce or mustard if you like. Adjust their macros accordingly.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!