Grilled Chicken Steak with mashed potato
• By Dr Namrata Ghusar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 291 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled Chicken Steak with mashed potato
- › Chicken Breast 150gm
- › Oil 10gm for marinating 5gm butter
- › basil,chilly flake, salt,red chilly powder,garlic,corn starch 3-4gm,soya sauce,lemon juice 1 spoon
1. Marinate chicken with oil+lemon+garlic+chillyflakes+basil+salt keep it for 15-20min aside.
2. On skillet grill the marinated chicken after 20min of marinating. you'll not need extra butter or oil for grilling.
3. In a pan add 5gm butter,minced garlic+chilly powder+black pepper+salt+add 1/2tspn soya sauce and add water let it boil. Now add a thin slurry of cornstarch.
4. Add grilled chicken to Gravy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!