Grilled lemon pepper chicken green salad
• By Puja Andhyal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 265 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled lemon pepper chicken green salad
- › Chicken Breast - 150gms
- › Green Veggies - 150gms
- › Olive Oil - 5gms
- › salt, pepper, lemon, ginger garlic paste, red chilly powder as per taste
- › Mustard sauce (optional)
1. Step 1 : Marinate the chicken breast piece with a mix of ginger garlic paste, pepper, salt and lemon. Keep this aside for 10mins (optional).
2. Step 2 : Heat the grill pan, sprinkle olive oil on the pan and place the marinated chicken on the pan. Cook nicely on both sides for about 10mins
3. Step 3 : Take green veggies of your choice and finely chop them. I have used cucumber, cabbage, coriander and mint leaves. For the recipe, I have used a paste of coriander, mint leaves, green chilles, lemon and salt.
4. Step 4 : Place this green veggie mix in a bowl. Add salt, red chilly powder and pepper as per taste and mic it well. You can use mustard sauce too (optional).
5. Step 5 : Cut the grilled chicken into long pieces and add them to the salad bowl. Mix well.
6. Step 6 : Tadaa... The Grilled chicken crunchy salad is ready to eat. Dig in :) Do add cucumber, it gives the crunchyness to the salad!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!