Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
• By Shiba
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 330 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- › 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil Juice of 1 lemon, divided salt Freshly ground black pepper 1 tsp. Italian seasoning or dried oregano 4 boneless chicken 3 slicing tomatoes, chopped 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 tbsp. freshly chopped basil 4 slices mozzarella Freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
1. In a small bowl, combine oil, half the lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and Italian seasoning (or oregano) and whisk to combine. Transfer to a large re-sealable bag along with chicken; seal and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Heat grill over medium-high then add chicken, discarding excess marinade. Grill until charred and cooked to an internal temperature of 165°, about 5 to 7 minutes per side. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, and remaining lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper. While chicken is still on grill, top each breast with 1 slice mozzarella and cover until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Top chicken with tomato mixture. Garnish with Parmesan and serve
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!