Green Chicken Kebabs (Hariyali Chicken Tikka)
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 239 kcal
Ingredients for Green Chicken Kebabs (Hariyali Chicken Tikka)
- › Chicken breast - 150gm
- › Ginger- 5gm
- › Garlic-5gm
- › Coriander leaves/parsley - 10gm
- › Mint leaves - 10gm
- › Green chilly- 2 or as per the taste
- › Curd - 50gm
- › Lime juice - 1tsp
- › Apple cider vinegar- 1 tbsp
- › Salt - as per the taste
1. Cut the chicken breast into chunks and marinate it with ginger garlic paste, salt, lime juice and apple cider vinegar overnight or atleast for 15-20 minutes
2. Grind coriander leaves, green chilly and mint leaves, adding salt and make a paste out of it.
3. Add this paste to the marinated chicken and mix well. If you have kept it in refrigerator, let it thaw for about 15 minutes.
4. Insert the kebabs into skewers and cook it in nonstick pan, covering the lid. Flip in between once it’s golden brown from one side and do the same for other.
5. Layout it in the plate and enjoy with salad!🥗
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!