Green Thai Curry
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 414 kcal
Ingredients for Green Thai Curry
- › Tofu - 100 g
- › Vegetables of your choice - 200 g
- › Coconut Milk - 100 g
- › Lemon Grass (chopped) - 1.5 Tbsp
- › Basil leaves - 5-6
- › Coriander leaves with stems - 50 g
- › Garlic cloves - 4
- › Onion - 30g
- › Coriander seeds - 1/2 tsp
- › Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- › Green chilies as per taste
- › Salt to taste
- › Sugar a pinch
- › Ginger - 1/2 tsp
- › Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
1. Green Curry Paste - Dry roast green chilies, cumin & coriander seeds, onion, lemon grass, garlic, ginger, basil leaves for 1-2 min until you start getting the aroma of spices. Grind this mix with lemon juice and coriander leaves to a smooth paste
2. Sauté Veggies and Tofu - Grease a pan and sauté the vegetables and Tofu for 2-4 min.
3. Grease the same pan again and cook the green curry paste for 2-3 min
4. Add the sautéed vegetables and cook them together for another 2-3 min. Add salt and pepper. Add little water if needed
5. Add the coconut milk to it and water to bring the curry to desired consistency. Add sugar ( a pinch ) and salt to taste. Let it cook it for 4-5 min
6. Serve hot with steamed rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!