Green sprouted moong soup/lentil soup
• By Dr Namrata Niwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 61 kcal
Ingredients for Green sprouted moong soup/lentil soup
- › sprouted moong 30gm (weighed before sprouting and soaking) oil 5 gm little grated ginger half a lemon pepper cumin/jeera - few seeds salt pinch asafoetida
1. Wash the sprouted moong and clean them. Add in a bowl with little water (1 cup) to a pressure cooker. If placed in a bowl with water, ensure there is a water (measuring one glass) around the bowl in cooker. Do not place the bowl in a dry cooker. Give 3-4 whistles, first whistle on high and remaining on low heat. Let the pressure settle. Remove the moong. Dont throw the extra water. Let them cool. Transfer to a mixer grinder bowl. Grind by adding required water (from the bowl) to make it into a smooth paste. Now in a wok/kadhai, heat oil, add cumin seeds and grated ginger, asafoetida. Then add the ground moong dal paste, mix, add more water to adjust consistency to a watery soup. Add salt, pepper as per ur taste and bring it to boil. Switch off the gas. Squeeze half a lemon. Garnish with coriander. Enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!