green peas paratha
• By Rashmi mohapatra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 177 kcal
Ingredients for green peas paratha
- › green peas 50gm garlic 3 ghee 3-5gram atta dough
1. 1.prepare atta dough and cover it with tissuepaper/small towel 2. grate green peas 3.in a hot pan saute green peas and garlic, chili powder, ajwain, *widout oil* , till it becomes dry, keep the mixture aside to become cool. 4. keep the stuffing inside the dough and roll it 5. put it in the pan.. wait till both the sides are bit brow color, don't apply oil 6. remove it from the pan, apply 2-3 gm of ghee on bothe sides of paratha and eat fresh with pickle. 7. when there is no ingredients at home/ it's a weekend, I prepared this, give it a try.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!