Green gram dosa and peanut chutney
• By Anusha mallajosyula
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 545 kcal
Ingredients for Green gram dosa and peanut chutney
- › Green moong 25gms
- › Yellow moong 30gms
- › Peanuts 50gms
- › Butter 10gms
- › Half teaspoon mustard seeds
- › Few Curry leaves
1. Wash and soak both green moon and yellow moong for 6 to 8hrs
2. Grind along with ginger, green chilli, cumin seeds and salt into smooth batter by adding little water at a time.
3. Dry roast peanuts. Cool and grind along with chilli, one garlic pod, little tamarind and salt. Add water to get desired consistency.
4. Add 3gms butter in thadka pan, fry mustard seeds until spluttered and add curry leaves. Fry until crisp and add this to prepared chutney
5. Heat dosa tawa, spread a ladle full of prepared batter and add butter around the edges. Flip and cook for a few minutes more.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!