Green Dosa with Paneer stuffing
• By Bhavini Negi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 473 kcal
Ingredients for Green Dosa with Paneer stuffing
- › 30gm rice
- › 5gm poha
- › 5gm semolina
- › 10gm udad daal
- › 1-2cups broccoli
- › 10gm ghee
- › 10gm peanuts
- › 25gm paneer
- › 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- › Green chillies
- › Dried red chillies
- › coriander
1. Soak rice+fenugreek seeds and daal overnight separately.
2. Soak poha for 10min the next morning
3. Grind soaked rice+fenugreek seeds, soaked daal, soaked poha, broccoli with flowing batter consistency; mix semolina and add salt as per taste.
4. grate paneer; add chopped green chillies and coriander; add salt as per taste;
5. Make dosa and stuff paneer mixture
6. Grind all - peanuts, dried red chillies, salt, few lemon drops
7. Take little ghee, add mustard seeds until it crackle and then add curry leaves and mix with above grinded mixture; Peanut chutney is ready;
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!