Green Chicken Noodle Soup
• By Priya Kumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 453 kcal
Ingredients for Green Chicken Noodle Soup
- › Spinach 100g
- › Chicken (boneless) 100g
- › Wheat flour 50g
- › Ginger 5g
- › Garlic 4-5 cloves
- › Oil 5g
- › Milk 100 ml
- › Black Pepper Powder 1/4 tsp
- › Salt as per taste
1. Boil palak in water for 30 seconds and immediately transfer it to cold water. Grind palak in mixer jar.
2. Add oil and salt in wheat flour and knead a hard dough.
3. Finely chop ginger and garlic.
4. Add palak puree, ginger, garlic, salt, water and milk in a pot and boil it.
5. Roll the wheat flour dough and cut thin strips.
6. Add chicken and wheat noodles to boiling palak. Cook for 10-15 mins on a low flame till chicken and noodles cook.
7. Turn off the heat and sprinkle black pepper powder.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!