Gram Flour Pudding
• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 117 kcal
Ingredients for Gram Flour Pudding
- › 15 gm Gram Flour
- › 4 gm Ghee/ oil
- › 7 gm Jaggery
- › 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- › 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- › 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- › 80- 100 ml water
1. Keep a pan for heating on low flame. Add the ghee and let it melt. Now add in the pre sieved flour and fry till the raw smell is gone and the flour gets a bright yellow hue.
2. Transfer the roasted flour into another dish. Now in the same pan heat water along with jaggery & the spices. Stir well and wait till the jaggery melts completely.
3. Now add in the roasted gram flour and keep stiring to avoid formation of any lumps. When the mixture has achieved the desired thickness. Switch off the flame. Serve warm.
4. Alternatively the water can be replaced with milk & topped with some chopped nuts. Do include the macros for these.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!