Gol Mirch Murghi (Black Pepper Chicken)
• By Naghmana Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 379 kcal
Ingredients for Gol Mirch Murghi (Black Pepper Chicken)
- › 1kg chicken breast diced or with bones 1/2 cup whipped yogurt 1 tsp salt 1 tsp heaped black pepper (gol mirch) 1 tsp heaped chaat masala 2 tbs garlic paste Chopped green chillies 2 tbs oil 1 tsp coriander powder 1 large onion chopped finely Fresh corriander
1. 1. Add all spices to yogurt mixture to form masala, add onions and garlic 2. Marinate chicken pieces - preferably for an hour (but ok if you don't) 3. Add oil to non-stick saucepan and wait till oil heats 4. Add chicken / masala mixture and cook on medium hear 5. Stir the chicken until the oil separates from the masala and chicken is cooked 6. Garnish with fresh corriander & more chillies and serve with hot naan TIP : Pre-marinate the chicken and keep in freezer ready to cook when needed to save on prep time
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!