Godhuma rava/Dalia/Semolina upma
• By Sravani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 105 kcal
Ingredients for Godhuma rava/Dalia/Semolina upma
- › Godhuma rava/ Dalia / Semolina
- › Mixed vegetables ( Tomato, Onion, carrot)
- › ground nut
1. 1. Heat a wide pan and roast the godhumai rava until it is fragrant and starts changing color. This step is optional, but I thought roasting the grain enhanced its natural nutty flavor. Keep the roasted rava aside.
2. In the same pan, add the oil and once the oil heats up, add all the seasoning ingredients and fry for a couple of minutes
3. Now add the chopped onions, and green chilies and sauté for about 5 mins until the onions turn translucent. Now add the grated ginger and the rest of the vegetables and sauté until the vegetables are soft (about 8-10 mins).
4. Now add the water and let the water come to a boil. At this stage add the salt needed for the Samba Rava Upma. then slowly add roasted godhuma rava and mix without any lumps
5. Simmer covered and cook until all the water is absorbed and the rava is cooked through.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!