• By Ana
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 483 kcal
Ingredients for Gobhi Manchurian
- › cauliflower 300gm
- › onion 70 gm
- › spring one - 1 no.
- › Green chilly (cut in long)
- › 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
- › Ketchup
- › vinegar
- › Besan - 100 gm
- › oil 5gm
- › Schezwan sauce 1 tbsp
- › corn flour 10gm
1. cut the cauliflower in florets
2. make a thick batter of besan
3. add salt, spices to taste in batter
4. pre heat air fryer for 3 min at 400°F and fry florets dipped in batter for about 15 mins
5. take 5gm of oil in pan and sauté onion
6. add soy sauce, ketchup and Schezwan sauce with red chilly powder and long cut green chilly
7. add 10-20ml water and stir and 10gm cornflour slurry for thickness
8. finally add fried florets and mix well
9. ready to serve hot!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!