• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 671 kcal
Ingredients for Gluten-Free Naan
- › Coconut flour: 130 gm
- › Psyllium husk: 30 gm
- › Baking soda: 1/2 tspn
- › Warm water: As per requirement
- › Ghee: 10 gm
- › Salt: To taste
- › Parchment paper, for ease in rolling: 1 sheet (optional)
1. 1. Heat the water for 30 seconds in the microwave.
2. 2. Mix all the dry ingredients and add warm water to make a soft dough.
3. 3. Let it rest for 10 minutes then knead the dough with some oil into four smaller balls.
4. 4. Roll out each round between two sheets of parchment paper.
5. 5. Heat the pan. Add a bit of ghee to the pan, transfer the rolled out naan to the pan and roast it on both sides on medium flame.
6. 6. Serve it on a plate. Best eaten with any subzi or can be cut into fours and eaten with dips.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!