• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 196 kcal
Ingredients for Ghavan
- › 330 gms raw rice 160 gms salt Oil (as needed
1. Soak rice in water for 5 hours. Grind the rice to a paste, add salt and water to make a slightly watery batter. Heat a non-stick tawa and add the batter from the edge of the tawa and slowly move to the centre. Spread evenly and reduce the heat. Remove from pan once cooked and serve with a choice of curry.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!