Get your dose of greens along with protein!
• By Nikita Iyer
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 567 kcal
Ingredients for Get your dose of greens along with protein!
- › 450gms chicken breast 150gms curd 5gms butter
- › 200gms of (spinach, mint and coriander leaves), 2 cloves, 1 cardommom, 2 green chillies, ginger garlic paste, salt, 1 lemon/lime.
1. First, marinate the chicken with salt, ginger garlic paste and lemon. For the paste, add curd, greens and all other spices and grind it in a mixer. Add it to the chicken to marinate it.
2. Preheat the airfryer for 30 seconds. Put the chicken and cook each side for about 8 minutes at 400F. Then, add butter in a pan and saute the chicken for another 5-7 minutes.
3. *Cooking time may vary based upon size of piece and brand of air fryer. This can be had as an appetizer or one can even make a roll. For the paste, other greens like kale, methi, etc could be added.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!