Gehu Ki kheer
• By Naman Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 380 kcal
Ingredients for Gehu Ki kheer
- › Slim Milk 500ml
- › Wheat Grain 50gm
- › Sugar Free
1. Soak wheat grain for whole night.
2. Cook it in cooker around 15 whistles.
3. Take it out of cooker and add 500ml of milk.
4. let it cook in milk for 15 to 20 minutes at least and keep stearing.
5. Add sugar-free for sweetness.
6. Serve it cold.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!