Garlicky Chicken tikka
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 453 kcal
Ingredients for Garlicky Chicken tikka
- › 200gm Boneless Chicken (tikka pieces)
- › 50gm curd
- › 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- › 2tsp Chopped Garlic
- › Salt to taste
- › 1tsp Cashewnut powder
- › 10ml Mustard oil
- › 5ml Butter
- › 1/2 TSP Black pepper powder
- › 1tsp Coriander powder
- › 1/2 TSP Garam masala
- › 1tsp corn flour
- › 1 whole dry red chilli
- › pinch of Hing
1. For marination,In a mixing bowl add curd,ginger garlic paste and dry spices combined well.
2. Add mustard oil and Chicken pieces mix well and keep aside for 4-5hrs.
3. Preheat the Airfryer to temp 200c for 5 mins.Arrange all chicken pieces in fryer basket and pour the marination on it.set the temp at 180c for 15-20min or til it becomes tender.
4. For Tempering,Heat the butter in pan add Hing, red chilli and chopped garlic.cook it for 1-2 mins.pour this Tempering on tikka pieces.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!