• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
5000 Minutes 394 kcal
Ingredients for Galouti Kebab
- › 1/2 Kg mutton mince (for soft kebabs use mutton that has been double minced) 4 tsp green papaya paste 1 tsp garlic (minced) 1 tsp ginger 1/2 tsp garam masala A pinch of javitri powder A pinch of Kashmiri mirch 2 tsp chana powder, roasted 2 tbsp saffron mixed in warm milk 1 tbsp ghee 2 tsp onion paste, fried to taste salt 1 tsp gulab jal 1/3 tsp kebab chini, powdered 1/3 tsp green cardamom 1 tbsp olive oil (for fying the kebabs)
1. 1.Take a teaspoon of minced garlic and 1 tea spoon of ginger, mix really well for 25-30 minutes (helps the kebabs to become soft) and add 1/2 tea spoon garam masala. 2.Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. 3.Put 3 pieces of coal on the gas, add a bit of ghee, cloves and green cardamom, place this in a katori and place it in the midst of the galouti masala, cover with aluminum. 4.After 2 hours, you are good to go. 5.Take a frying pan. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil or ghee and fry the kebabs. 6.Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!