Gajar Halwa with stevia (can be stored for 15 days)
• By Priyanka Bansal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 505 kcal
Ingredients for Gajar Halwa with stevia (can be stored for 15 days)
- › Carrot 250 gm
- › Stevia 2 sachets
- › Cashewnut 15 gm
- › Almonds 22 gm
- › Cardoman powder 2 gm
- › Milk 100 ml
- › Khoya (Mava) 37 gm
1. 1. Grate carrot and boil it in pressure cooker for 10 minutes (3 whistles)
2. 2. Then transfer boiled carrot in a pan and add milk and stevia. Keep it on low flame for half an hour. Keep mixing it in between.
3. 3. Add khoya, dry fruits and then again keep it on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
4. 4. Transfer it in container and garnish it with cardoman powder.
5. 5. Your halwa is ready to eat. you can store it for some days and eat it in portions by capturing proportionate calories.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!