Fusion Vegetable Idli
• By Radhika Goel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 245 kcal
Ingredients for Fusion Vegetable Idli
- › White Idlis (pre cooked) using 40gms sooji and 2 spoon curd. (you can ask me recipe in comments)
- › Vegetable ( onion 🧅, capsicum 🫑, carrot 🥕 and tomato 🍅)- 100gms
- › oil-5gm
- › mustard seeds-1/2 tbsp
- › curry leaves-7/8
- › Salt to taste Red chilly powder- 1/4th tbsp Garam masala-1 pinch
- › soy sauce-1 tbsp Tomato sauce-1tbsp
- › Italian herbs-1/2 tbsp
- › coriander leaves to garnish.
1. Cut white idlis into small pieces.
2. Take a pan and heat oil. To which add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
3. Let it splutter. Then Sauteéd onions for 2 mins and then add all the vegetables.
4. Stir fry the vegetables for 5 mins. Then add salt, red chilly powder, garam masala, Italian herbs, soy sauce and tomato sauce.
5. Mix every thing well thn add idli pieces to it.
6. Stir till the idlis get coated in the mixture properly.
7. Garnish using coriander leaves.
8. serve it with coconut chutney or coriander chutney
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!