Fudgy Brownie Cupcakes
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 409 kcal
Ingredients for Fudgy Brownie Cupcakes
- › Chocolate whey - 30gm
- › Oats- 30gm
- › Cocoa powder unsweetened -10gm
- › Butter- 10gm
- › Milk low fat - 100ml
- › Cashew - 5gm
- › Vanilla essence- 1 tsp (optional) I didn’t add it
1. In a food processor/mixer, add oats, whey, cocoa powder and grind it nicely to get powder form and take it in a bowl.
2. Now, add wet ingredients in the mixer, milk, butter and sweetener and blend it once. Shift in dry ingredients and blend all again.
3. Line the muffins tray with cup cake wrappers and pour in the mixture till 3/4th of the brim. Top it with chopped cashews and bake for about 15 minutes at 130 degree C. Do preheat the oven before baking.
4. Note: I didn’t grease the tray, so it got sticked in the wrapper. But you may grease it with butter to avoid that.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!