Fruit punch Varai khandavi (वरीचि खांडवी)
• By Madhavi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 679 kcal
Ingredients for Fruit punch Varai khandavi (वरीचि खांडवी)
- › Varai 50 gm
- › Jaggery 50gm
- › Ghee 5 gm
- › Cashew/ almond 10 gm each
- › Grated apple 100gm
- › Coconut 10 gm
- › Milk 25 ml
- › Cardamon powder 1 tsf
1. Add ghee in pan and roast almond and cashew till golden brown
2. Remove roasted almonds and cashew and add Varai in same pan.
3. Roast Varai on slow flame till it get aromatic.
4. Add boiled water to varai. Water should be double quantity than varai.
5. Keep lid on pan.
6. Sometimes Varai soak more water so before adding jaggery check that it is cooked nicely .
7. Now add jaggery, Apple ,dry fruit, milk and cardamom powder in it .
8. I prefer a pinch of salt in all sweets so I added salt in it( optional)
9. Keep it on low flame with lid on it. When mixture come close switch off the gas.
10. When mixture is cooled down pour it in on plate greased with ghee .make square shape out of it.
11. Garnish it with fresh fruits
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!